– Accountable to deliver performance measurement to help business unit to identify and highlight opportunities to improve revenue, cost efficiency and profitability.
– Support Business Unit in develop appropriate financial models that include key business drivers, measurement.
– Provide simple financial forecasting model from key business drivers, pipeline. Track the progress of plan against identified target.
– Deliver financial and non-financial for in-dept performance analysis (both bank wide and segments) and provide recommendation to support management decision within the periodic timeline or upon management request.
– To perform in-depth financial analysis at bank-wide both financial and non-financial analysis to assist management in decision making.
– Provide support to segment/product to determine financial impacts for each initiatives.
– Develop and track performance measurement i.e. dashboard & reports for performance measurement, initiatives/actions.
– Identify areas of opportunities to improve the financial performance.
– Support in setting up KPI alignment to deliver business plan.
– Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or Economics.
– Minimum 5 years in financial planning, analysis or finance business partner.
– Strategic thinking.
– Communication and influence.
– Analytical & problem solving skills.
Interested candidate please apply online at https://career.tmbbank.com